Website Use Policy
The NAARVA Western Region adheres to the highest of Internet standards, protecting its users' privacy, observing Net etiquette, linking externally without endorsements, and aiming for factual information throughout. To that end, here's a look at what we expect from users of our site.
By visiting the NAARVA Western Region website, users agree that they will not use the site for any unlawful activity, or use it in any way that would violate the following terms and conditions.
The NAARVA Western Region website links to external web sites in the hope that users will find reference material on RV-related subjects. Because the NAARVA Western Region cannot control those sites, it cannot be held responsible for content included in them. Moreover, in no way should an external link be considered any form of endorsement by the NAARVA Western Region.
Use of Communication Forums
The NAARVA Western Region website may contain threaded discussions, chat rooms, and other communication forums. By participating in any of these, users agree to send and receive messages that are both proper and related to the forum topic. The following actions are prohibited:
- • Defaming, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others, including their privacy (see below);
- • Misrepresenting one's person, background, or character;
- • Posting any defamatory, infringing, obscene, false, or unlawful material;
- • Selling, advertising, or exchanging any goods or services unless expressly allowed;
- • Posting any copyrighted material owned by a third party.
You agree to use the NAARVA Western Region website at your own risk. While pursuing proper use of such forums, the NAARVA Western Region cannot guarantee that violations of the above code will not occur.